Sunday, May 14, 2017

"Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.: World's End" - Season Finale



Take a look @ footage, images and brief synopsis from the "Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D." episode "World's End", featuring the return of 'Ghost Rider' (Gabriel Luna), airing May 16, 2017 on The CW, on the news that the series has been picked up for a fifth season:


"...in 'World's End', with the surprising emergence of 'Ghost Rider', 'Coulson' and the team attempt to stop 'Aida' from ending the world..."



The fourth season of "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.", based on the Marvel Comics organization 'S.H.I.E.L.D.' ('Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement, and Logistics Division'), revolves around the character of 'Phil Coulson' and other S.H.I.E.L.D. agents and allies as they deal with various enhanced individuals following the signing of the 'Sokovia Accords'. It is set in the 'Marvel Cinematic Universe' ('MCU'), sharing continuity with the films of the franchise. The season is produced by ABC Studios, Marvel Television, and Mutant Enemy Productions, with Jed Whedon, Maurissa Tancharoen and Jeffrey Bell as showrunners.



Click the images to enlarge and Sneak Peek "Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.: World's End"...