Monday, August 31, 2015

'Wonder Woman' In "Marie Claire"



Sneak Peek new images of actress Gal Gadot (aka 'Diana Prince/'Wonder Woman' in director Zack Snyder's "Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice") in the September 2015 issue of "Marie Claire" magazine:


"Growing up I was a huge tomboy," said Gadot. "Now I love fashion and beautiful things. But I like to be comfortable. You won't find me walking around in high heels unless I'm going out..."


"Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" is intended to be the second installment in the DC Comics' shared universe films, directed by Zack Snyder, with a screenplay written by Chris Terrio and David S. Goyer. 


Cast also includes Ben Affleck, Henry Cavill, Amy Adams, Jesse Eisenberg, Diane Lane, Laurence Fishburne, Jeremy Irons and Holly Hunter.


"Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" is scheduled to be released in North America, March 25, 2016, in 2D, 3D and IMAX 3D.



Click the images to enlarge and Sneak Peek Gal Gadot...