Wednesday, April 15, 2015

'Black Widow' Says "Kiss My Ass"



There are some new updates regarding Marvel Studios' "Black Widow" solo feature spin-off, with actress Scarlett Johansson reprising her role as the female Russian spy 'Natasha Romanoff'. Plus take a look @ the new 'Black Widow' action figure from "Avengers: Age Of Ultron":


"I’ve spoken to Kevin (Feige) about it," Johansson said about a solo film. "I mean, of course, of course we’ve had that conversation before, and I think Kevin would also like to see a standalone film." 


Johansson's Black Widow last appeared on screen in Marvel Studios' "Captain America: The Winter Soldier", directed by Anthony and Joseph Russo ("Community"), as a sequel to the 2011 feature "Captain America: The First Avenger".


In 2009, Johansson signed on to play 'Natasha Romanoff'/'Black Widow' in multiple films, beginning with 2010's "Iron Man 2." In that introductory role, she is an undercover spy for 'S.H.I.E.L.D.' posing as an assistant to 'Tony Stark'.


"I think I can speak for him and say that. That’s all, really. Right now I think this character is used well in this part of the universe, but I think that Kevin—I mean, we’ve talked about it and we both share similar vision for what could be a standalone series.


"I think that there’s room for a standalone movie. The character has a really rich origin story and I’ve been really fortunate to kind of place all these layers on top of one another...


"...and kind of build up this character to this point where I think I can now start to peel them away and reveal different sides of her and really focus on...


"...I think I’ve been able to grow with the character, the character’s been able to grow with me.""


It’s been a very good relationship back and forth and I think Marvel—the one thing about working with them is they don’t want anybody to work on the movie that doesn’t want to be there, obviously. So whatever you’re contracted to should not feel like golden handcuffs, and they don’t want that either…"


"I will certainly be around and that’s because it’s been such a great response. I mean, I’m always happy to put the cat suit back on, for sure."



Click the images to enlarge and Sneak Peek 'Black Widow'...