Friday, October 18, 2013

"X-Men: Days Of Future Past" - Leaked Footage


Take another look @ "X-Men: Days of Future Past" spoiler footage and screen shot images.


Images include 'Mystique' (Jennifer Lawrence), 'Storm' (Halle Berry), young 'Xavier' (James McAvoy), old 'Xavier'' (Patrick Stewart), Beast'  (Nicholas Hoult), 'Rogue' (Anna Paquin), 'Kitty Pryde' (Ellen Page), young 'Magneto' ( Michael Fassbender) and old 'Magneto' (Ian McKellen).


As previously reported, a 'Sentinel' apparently did remove the footage across the web, from the recently wrapped production, with only low-res images remaining, along with a brief transcript of scatter-shot dialogue, that seems to focus on 'Xavier' (Patrick Stewart) trying to convince 'Logan' (Hugh Jackman) to undertake a mission back in time:



Close on 'Xavier' (Stewart) with a voice-over from 'Magneto' (McKellen) talking to him, as if in a therapy session :

Magneto:

"What’s the last thing you remember ?"


Quick cuts to mutants from the future, including 'Storm' and 'Kitty Pryde'. All of them have new costumes. 'Wolverine' has grey hair on his sideburns, and armor on his torso.

Xavier:

"I had a glimpse into the past."

More quick shots of characters including 'Iceman' walking with 'Magneto'.

Xavier to Wolverine:

"You will have to do for me what I once did for you..."

Magneto :

"You’ll need me as well…side-by-side to end this war…before it ever begins..."



Cut to shots of 'Warpath', 'Blink' and 'Bishop'.

Wolverine:

“So, I wake up in my younger body and then what?”

Cut to shots of 'Bolivar Trask' (Peter Dinklage), young 'Magneto' (Fassbender) and Wolverine getting riddled with bullets.



Xavier:

"Find me. Convince me of all of this.

Magneto:

"It’s good to get the two of us."



Wolverine:

"And where do I find you?"

Magneto :

"A different path, a darker path."


Xavier:

"Logan, I was a very different man…Lead me. Guide me. Be patient with me.”

Wolverine:

"Patience isn't my strong suit."



Cut to Warpath, 'Colossus' and 'Mystique. 'Beast' attacks young Magneto as Magneto drags Mystique along the ground.


Young 'Xavier' (McAvoy) with a beard and long hair, shouts emotionally and out of control:


"I don’t want your suffering!...I don’t want...your future!"

Xavier to his younger self, reassurngly:

"Please…"

Cut to Stewart and McAvoy face-to-face in Wolverine's mind :

"We need you to hope again."


Screenplay of the new film is by Simon Kinberg, Matthew Vaughn and Jane Goldman.


The film script story was written by Singer.


The new film adapts Marvel's "Uncanny X-Men: Days of Future Past" (1981).


That comic book story arc was written by Chris Claremont and illustrated by John Byrne, with Claremont on board the new film as 'consultant'.


Click the images to enlarge and Sneak Peek "X-Men: Days Of Future Past"...